Monday, July 30, 2007

Do you homeschool?

This was posted on a mom's group and might interest you if you're a homeschooler!

Hi there, My name is Ann and I homeschool in Longmont. I'm planning a homeschool fair on August 31. Basically, we'll gather to share information with families interested in homeschooling. There will be curriculum to peruse, catalogs to take, talks by families in the community about what their homeschooling world looks like, answers to questions and kids playing in the park.

I belong to NICHE homeschool group which is an inclusive, friendly, active group. We have a wide variety of families with different lifestyles, philosophies, homeschool plans. I'd love to meet up with some mamas who may consider homeschooling. We have active members from newborn to high school and everywhere in between.

DETAILS
When: Fri, Aug 31 11:00
Where: Willow Farm Park 901 S. Fordham
For more info: Longmonthomeschoolinfo@comcast.net

No comments: