Friday, October 19, 2007

Safer Toys

Ok, so this isn't specific to Longmont, of course, but it interests me as a mom so I thought you might like to know about it too! We've all heard about the massive toy recalls lately - mostly China-made toys and mostly because of lead paint issues. Well, this site - http://www.coolmompicks.com/safertoy07/ - put together a list of safer toys either because they're made out of organic material or made in the USA. And, if you're a penny pincher like me and your first thought is "organic? Yeah, I'd love to be greener but I don't have a lot of green" then this list will be a pleasant surprise for you - they have a bunch of discount codes at the bottom! And, while I'd love for you to spend your money in Longmont instead of on the web, I still think you should check it out - might give you some great ideas for Christmas presents! :) Enjoy!

No comments: