Monday, December 10, 2007

Twin Peaks Mall Santa and Train

Ok, ok, I take back my comment about the Twin Peaks Mall Santa. We went last week and he did have a real beard and was very nice! Maybe we just got a substitute a couple years ago? We were there to ride the train so we just talked to Santa and didn't take any pictures or even look at the picture prices. Anyone want to comment on how expensive they are?

Anyway, they also have a fun train for kids (and adults) to ride on. You buy tickets at the Santa counter ($1 for kids, free adult with a paying child) and the ride is well worth it. It takes you around the main areas of the mall and lasts for a good amount of time (5 or 10 minutes?). The train is there from 12 to 7 pm until December 31st. I think the ending time varies slightly on the weekends but I'll update this post if I remember to look at the sign again! Anyway, for those of you who went to Longmont Lights this past weekend, it's the same train that was giving rides around Roosevelt Park (that's the way I got out of standing in that long line in the cold - promises of riding it in the mall this week!). :)

No comments: