Saturday, July 5, 2008

School Supply Lists

For some reason I was reminded today that summer vacation is half over and school starts in SIX WEEKS! What? Didn't summer just start yesterday? Anyway, if your kids attend St. Vrain Valley Schools you might be thinking about buying school supplies soon so here's a link to the supply lists! Enjoy!

I hope you all had a happy 4th! I was a bit disappointed in the fireworks display with the several stops and starts until I read that they had to stop while the fire department put out brush fires sparked by the ash. Eek! At least they're keeping us safe :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree , I was very disappointed in the firework show, suppose to be better then last year I guess .. ( thru the grape vine ) another company was doing the setup and show .. I actually left 1/2 way thru the show , thinking it was already done .
At least there were great turn outs of crowds for Longmont .. that was cool to see .
Otherwise it was a great weekend that I really needed to have to relax .