Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catching up...

I've been neglecting you lately, huh? Sorry about that! October is by far my favorite month of the year so spending any more time than necessary sitting at the computer just doesn't sound like fun! Did you all have a great Halloween? I didn't count our trick or treaters on Friday night but we had many more than usual since the weather was so nice! We spent much more time going door to door ourselves and had a blast!

There's so much going on in Longmont in the next few months! More info coming soon :)

The most important thing this week? The election, of course! If you didn't vote early or haven't returned your mail in ballot yet, don't forget to drop it off or vote at your polling place! I won't tell you how I think you should vote for any office or issue but I do hope that you exercise your right to vote and also talk with your children about it. My oldest knows quite a bit about the presidential candidates and isn't afraid to tell you who he's voting for! :) Yeah, he doesn't quite get the whole "legal voting age" thing but oh well. I'm just glad he has some age-appropriate ideas about what's going on in the world :)

No comments: