Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crocs Warehouse Sale

I have been so busy and have such a backlog of emails that I have to apologize for those events that I missed or emails I haven't responded to! I'm trying! Does this year seem busier to anyone else? It seems that every day something new gets added to our own family calendar and frequently there are several 'must do' things overlapping! Eek! :)

Check out the Crocs Warehouse sale in the old JCPenney store at Twin Peaks! I went to the Friends and Family pre-sale today and scored some great deals! They have all different styles and sizes along with Crocs swag like t-shirts, hats, bags, etc. They even have some of their higher end shoes (did you know Crocs makes golf shoes? I didn't but my husband was psyched!) for great prices. Always love a great deal! Oh, the sale lasts through Sunday. See here for more info!

(And for those of you who've guessed who I am over the last year and I either didn't respond or playfully misled you, I'm pretty sure you know me after this post! haha! I'm ok with being 'outed' but it was fun to be anonymous for a while!)

No comments: