Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sunflower Farms Sprouthouse drop-ins

An e-mail from Bren Frisch, owner of Sunflower Farms:

"Hey moms...
Through the month of DECEMBER ONLY we will be doing SproutHouse Drop-ins. What does this mean?

Each week I will email the openings for the next week. (anywhere from 2-4 open spaces per week) By returning my email or calling you can have the spot. Cost is $30/per session. You can also email me ahead of time if you have a special request.

This is a great gift idea too! Great time to squeeze in Christmas shopping. Also a great way to tell you friends who may be thinking about enrolling their child and perhaps just want to try it.
Please feel free to forward these emails to your friends or mom groups. These occasional drop-ins will help me fund the make-up day at the end of the quarter.

If you currently have a sprout enrolled and anticipate a vacation or sick day, please write it on the calendar ASAP or call me, or email as soon as you know (even the day before or morning of). I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, because then I can find a drop-in. This will help me continue the make-up day.

BREN's CELL: 303-661-0954

DECEMBER Drop in days currently available:
Monday, Dec. 3 (2 spots) 9:30-12:30
Monday, Dec. 10 (2 spots) 9:30-12:30
Monday, Dec. 17 (2 spots) 9:30-12:30
Tuesday, Dec. 4, 11 , 18, (2 spots) 1-4"

If you're not familiar with the Sprouthouse program (or "farm school" as we call it in our house), check out their website through the link above or look at my previous post about the program. Oh, I should mention this is a drop off program for 2 to 5 year olds. They do have a program for 6 to 9 year olds so if you're interested in that give Bren a call!

No comments: