Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Longmont! I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to say that I hope your holidays were great and that you were able to spend some quality time with your families while hopefully participating in some fun activities in Longmont! :) I know we enjoyed Longmont Lights, the Holiday Parade, fireworks, ice skating, Bouncetown, Santa and the Santa train at the mall, and several great Longmont restaurants.

I look forward to sharing more fun area events with you in 2008!

Also, thanks for participating in the poll about your kids' ages! I'll definitely include more classes and events for older kids when I come across them. As always, if you know of something I should include here please let me know! You can always leave a comment by clicking on the comments link below each post or send me an email. Thanks!

No comments: