Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sledding hills?

The site meter service I use lets me see the search terms that got you to this site if you use one of the big search engines like Yahoo or Google and it's interesting to see what brings visitors here. One search term that's used frequently is something like "Longmont sledding hills" and since I haven't come up with a list I need your help! The hills I'm aware of are at Sunset Middle School (on the soccer fields I believe) and Skyline High School. We go to some small hills in our neighborhood but our kids are little and I'm sure there are better ones around town. Where do you go like to go sledding? Leave a comment by clicking on the comments link below this post or send me an email!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunset golf course, by the pool.