Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope you're able to spend some quality time with your mom and/or kids today :) Want some free stuff, too?

Join Moxie Moms before 5/20 and get 2 for 1 - you'll receive a gift certificate for a free year's membership that you can use to either extend your own membership or give to someone else!

Also check out these deals (thanks to Money Saving Mom)...

TCBY - free cup or cone for Mom today! There's a TCBY in Twin Peaks mall and also at the northwest corner of 17th and Hover.

Boston Market - If you sign up for their Mom's Party you get a coupon for free dessert (with meal purchase) that can be used all month!

I know it's just a Hallmark holiday but it is kinda nice to have a day to feel extra appreciated :) There have been whispers in my house for the last few days and a kitchen cabinet I'm not allowed to open so apparently our 4 year old is really getting into Mother's Day this year! It makes me look forward to Father's Day so I can be the one whispering and making secret plans!

No comments: