Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Free stuff?

I love reading blogs and have recently become a fan of several sites that post great coupons, sales, samples and offers for free stuff. For example, there's this coupon for a free Diet Dr. Pepper or you can request a free sample of Quaker Rice Cakes, get tips on great deals at Target or even a free 2 year subscription to Parents magazine. It's so exciting to check my mail these days and my kids love all the free food samples, of course. My husband appreciates the savings we've seen with all the coupons and tips on shopping smarter too. Would you all appreciate tips like these posted here? Perhaps I'll just share the ones I think are helpful and you can do with the info what you want :) Hope you're all having a great January and not getting the horrible virus that seems to be making the rounds in our circle of friends and coworkers!

No comments: